12.21.2009 10:53 AM
Ross Video releases v2.0 feature set for CrossOver series of production switchers
Ross Video released the v2.0 feature set for its CrossOver series of compact multidefinition production switchers. The new features are free of charge to existing CrossOver customers via a software upgrade available for download on the Ross Video Web site.
The v2.0 feature set includes:
- Two channels of high-quality 2D DVE for PinP and 2D transitions.
- Four channels of frame sync for input or bus mode.
- Four channels of format converter for input or bus mode.
- Two channels of media store with animation.
- High-quality UltraChromechroma keyer available in any keyer.
- Three fully featured keyers in the CrossOver 12 and 16.
- Standard source and keyer mnemonics in the CrossOver 16.
- 24 GPI.
- Dedicated keyer transition buttons.
- 100-event memory system with AI memory recall mode.
- Three independent adjustable reference outputs.
The upgrade package also includes complete manuals in eight languages — Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese and Russian.
CrossOver 6, 12 and 16 use the same software and can be upgraded in minutes by downloading v2.0 from www.rossvideo.com, saving to a USB flash drive and following the upgrade instructions.