Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
ON-AIR Systems to unveil broadcast automation family
At NAB2005, ON-AIR Systems will launch a new family of broadcast automation products. Each has been designed to integrate seamlessly with existing workflows for broadcasters who wish to migrate from a traditional broadcasting model to the digital domain.
The new products include:
- ON-AIR playKast - a new master control system for automated playout and live news production, offering remote scheduling, media browsing and automated playout.
- ON-AIR Kore - a new application for scheduling, media asset management and database workflow automation.
- ON-AIR transKoder - an automatic format converter and media file mirroring system.
- ON-AIR Kapture - integrates the ingest of tape-based content and satellite and line feeds into a single application.
- ON-AIR infoKast - an integrated production tool and automated playout system for the delivery of graphic information and live video in a single workstation.
- ON-AIR reKorder - a new Windows media encoding system for Web streaming and video on demand.
For more information, visit booth SL5710 or go to www.on-air-systems.com.
Back to the top