Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Ofcom last week announced it would restructure to increase operating effectiveness.
As part of the restructuring, the UK regulator has made several changes to executive responsibilities, including:
- Ofcom Chief Technology Officer Peter Ingram will lead the Technology and Spectrum Operations Group.
- Ofcom Chief Policy Partner Kip Meek will lead the development of Ofcom’s international strategy.
- Ed Richards is now Ofcom’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Philip Rutnam is Ofcom’s Partner, Spectrum.
- Sean Williams is Ofcom’s Partner, Competition.
All five will report directly to Ofcom Chief Executive Stephen Carter.
For more information, visit www.ofcom.org.uk.
Back to the top