08.17.2005 12:06 PM
New Technology Campus to offer glimpse at future technologies
Universities and research labs will once again have an opportunity to show off the latest advancements in broadcast, video, audio and other related technologies at the IBC New Technology Campus.
Located between Hall 1 and Hall 7 at the RAI Center in Amsterdam, the New Technology Campus will offer attendees and exhibitors a view of the cutting edge of technological innovation.
Exhibits will include:
- TV for Everyone — Organized by BBC R&D, RNIB, RNID and the a-TV Project from Bournemouth University UK. Will present steps that can make digital television accessible to everyone.
- Music Production Planning — Presented by BBC R&D. This exhibit will highlight development of a new approach to planning multi-camera music productions using automatic track analysis.
- INSTINCT for Convergence — The European project aimed at realizing the commercial potential of DVB-T, DVB-H and DVB-MHP.
- Metadata-based Broadcasting and Communications Convergence System, NTT — The system uses bi-directional, high-speed IP to enable VOD and server broadcasting services.
- Development of an HDTV High Speed Camera Using three 2.2 M-pixel CMOS Image Devices — Presented by Japan Broadcasting (NHK).
- Gridcast Project — Presented by Queen’s University in Belfast and BBC Northern Ireland.
- Digital One — Featuring the latest DAB developments;
- Next Device — Discuss how to monetize content when delivered to mobile devices.
- Remote Program Production TV.
For more information, visit www.ibc.org.
Back to the top