Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Network Electronics unveils HD serial digital router
Network Electronics showed an expanded VikinX router line at IBC2004 that has been engineered to accommodate a broad range of applications.
New products include:
- The VikinX HD128M serial digital video router, with support for 19.4- to 1485Mb/s and full expansion to 128x128.
- The CP-MDP control panels offer unmatched flexibility with TCP/IP interconnectivity to allow control over the Internet.
- ETH-CON Ethernet gateway and protocol converter enables VikinX compact routers and control panels to interconnect with the VikinX modular control system.
- Modular 64x64 series, encompasses three new compact modular 5RU 64x64 routers: an SD serial digital video router, HD serial digital video router with re-clocking, and a 140/155Mb/s telecom router.
- The A128M stereo analog audio router features high performance analog circuitry with 125kHz bandwidth.
- The Media-16 16x16 multimedia RGBHV and stereo audio router, which complements the Media-8 RGBHV router developed for the multimedia market.
For more information, visit www.network-electronics.com.
Back to the top