MultiDyne releases DVM-1000 multiplexers
June 28, 2007
MultiDyne has introduced the DVM-1000 series of low-cost fiber-optic links for video, audio and data. The DVM-1000 is an expansion of the MultiDyne Professional Fiber Optic product line.
The DVM-1000 series offers nine-bit video and 24-bit audio fiber-optic multiplexers that exceed RS-250C medium-haul and professional video specifications and has the following features:
- Nine-bit video with a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 64dB and a signal-to-quantizing noise ratio of 64dB;
- Video bandwidth of 8MHz for support of NTSC, PAL, SECAM and video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8MHz and 6.4 MHz;
- Differential gain and phase of 2 percent and 1 degree, respectively;
- Video gain and 1000ft cable equalization adjustments for the input and output;
- 24-bit audio flat from 20KHz to 20KHz, S/N greater than 90dB and THD less than 0.05 percent.
For more information, visit www.multidyne.com.