01.12.2007 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Matrox ships v2.0 software for RT.X2 editor
Matrox Video Products Group is shipping v2.0 software for the Matrox RT.X2 real-time HDV and DV editing platforms.
New features include real-time native editing of JVC's ProHD HDV 720p format. Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. It also provides an MPEG-2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix HD and SD material on the timeline in real time.
Other new features include:
- Support for Matrox HDV files and Matrox Flex CPU effects in Adobe After Effects
- Real-time playback of 32-bit MPEG-2 I-frame AVI files with alpha
- Real-time playback and mixing of Adobe native HDV files .MPEG and .M2T
- Improved color correction tools
- WYSIWYG video output for Adobe Bridge and Windows Media Player A
- Four new effects: cube, impressionist, ripple and twirl
For more information, visit www.matrox.com.