08.02.2005 07:16 PM
Leitch to unveil new HD/SD portfolio
Leitch Technology will launch a broad offering of new HD products at IBC2005. The company will also show off its recent NAB product announcements that are now shipping.
Leitch will unveil:
- VelocityNX, a new HD/SD craft editor for NEXIO environments, based on the Velocity user interface
- VelocityXNG, a new field editor based on the Velocity user interface
- Platinum, a new large-format HD router
Leitch also will introduce the NEO XHD series of modular HDTV conversion products that includes a dual-channel, HD multi-path converter; and a configurable up-, down-, and cross-converter.
The company also will debut a new master control and branding family for SD and HD products, including:
- iCONMASTER, a modular master control and channel release system
- iCONLOGOMOTION, a modular branding solution with crawls, EAS, audio, and software GUI
- iCONSTATION, an advanced graphics and channel branding creation and playout system
See Leitch Technology at IBC2005 stand 7.621 or visit www.leitch.com.
Back to the top