Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
LARCAN unveils MXi Series Incite transmitter
At NAB2007, LARCAN unveiled the MXi Series Incite digital/analog solid-state UHF low-power series of transmitters that offer power output from 10W-200W digital and beyond.
Designed to address the needs of emerging DVB-T/DVB-H markets and Single Frequency Networks (SFNs) worldwide, the MXi Series is a complete solution for broadcasting applications and mobile video.
The compact MXi Series features a touch-sensitive LCD display designed to monitor and report all operating parameters.
MXi Series Incite features include:
- Support for all standards in analog, digital DVB and DVB-H;
- State-of-the art digital modulator;
- Broadband design, frequency agile;
- High-performance, LDMOS technology amplifier design;
- Digital and DVB operation;
- Fully regulated power supplies;
- Integrated cooling system designed for extreme conditions.
For more information, visit www.larcan.com.