LARCAN MXi series offers low-power DVB-T, DVB-H, SFN solutions
January 2, 2008
LARCAN's new MXi low power series of transmitters, available from 10W to 350W digital and beyond, provides digital progress with any standard.
Designed to address the needs of emerging DVB-T/DVB-H markets and single-frequency networks (SFN) worldwide, the MXi Series is a complete solution for broadcast applications and mobile video. The MXi Series also is suited for analog requirements.
MXi Series features include:
- Analog, digital, DVB and DVB-H support
- Digital modulator
- Broadband design, frequency agile
- LDMOS technology amplifier design
- Fully regulated power supplies
- Built-in diagnostics with remote control as well as Internet interface availability
- Integrated cooling system.
For more information, visit: www.larcan.com.