10.04.2007 08:43 AM
LARCAN features MXi Series digital transmitters
At IBC2007, LARCAN showcased its new MXi Series of digital transmitters.
Available in 10W to 350W digital versions, the MXi Series integrates the latest broadcast technologies for use in broadcast and mobile applications.
Designed for DVB-T/DVB-H markets and single frequency networks worldwide, the MXi Series is a complete solution that delivers optimum performance in a compact package.
MXi Series features include:
- State-of-the-art digital modulator
- Broadband design, frequency agility
- LDMOS technology amplifier design
- Digital and DVB operation
- Fully regulated power supplies
- Integrated cooling system designed for extreme conditions
For more information, visit