Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Inscriber to roll out Inca Station branding solution
Inscriber's Inca RTX
Inscriber will show several new products for titling, graphics and graphics management at IBC2004.
- Inscriber Inca Station, a new multi-layer branding and insertion solution, allows easy creation of custom layouts used for multi-layer insertion of graphics, promotional clips, moving backgrounds, emergency programming, local news and advertising.
- Inscriber Inca AutoCG HD allows remote control of HD Inscriber graphics using the direct control application or under the command of newsroom automation systems.
- Inscriber Inca Studio, a character generator with multi-layer, multi-object and multichannel capabilities.
- Inscriber Inca RTX, a 2-D/3-D graphics, video and clip platform
- Inscriber Inca to Go, portable versions of Inca Studio, Inca CG and Inca RT
- Inscriber InfoCaster creates multi-zone, on-air looks for broadcasting, satellite and cable operations.
See Inscriber at IBC2004 in stand 7.211.
Back to the top