Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
IBC2005 to offer conference based on daily themes
When the crowds converge in Amsterdam for IBC2005, they’ll be greeted with a packed schedule devoted to exploring a separate theme each day of the conference.
Thousands of broadcasters from around the world will travel to Amsterdam in September to attend IBC2005 where they can learn the latest developments in the technology and trends shaping the broadcast industry.
At the IBC2005 Conference, Sept. 8-12 at the Amsterdam RAI, each day will be devoted to a theme on a topic that’s critical to how the industry unfolds. Conference themes include:
- Delivery to the Consumer – Thursday, Sept. 8
- High Definition – Friday, Sept. 9
- Mobile Applications – Saturday, Sept. 10
- Content Protection and Production, Sunday, Sept. 11
- D-Cinema, Monday, Sept. 12
The conference will devote special sessions, discussions and forums to each of these daily themes.
For more information, visit www.ibc.org.
Back to the top