04.14.2006 12:31 PM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
GenArts rolls out Sapphire 2 plug-in
GenArts will feature its new Sapphire Plug-ins version 2 for Avid editing systems at NAB2006.
With 46 new effects and a wide array of new features, Sapphire 2 includes a variety of enhancements for users, such as single-click application of effects to a title or key, background and mask inputs, 2-D moves built into the plug-ins and a versatile new FilmDamage effect.
Sapphire Plug-ins 2 leverages the AVX2 feature set, enabling Avid editors to be even more productive with onscreen widgets, improved keyframing and many new temporal effects.
Key new features include:
- 46 new effects
- Single-click application of effects to a title or key
- New crop and 2-D transform parameters
- Optional background and mask inputs
- Support for AVX2 keyframe model
- On-screen widgets for visual adjustment of many parameters
- Support for 16-bit images
- Improved rendering speed
See GenArts at NAB2006 in booth SL5138J and SL1513, or visit
Back to the top