FOR-A to unveil HD version of digiStorm 3-D solution
February 17, 2005
FOR-A will introduce the HD version of digiStorm, a turnkey 3-D on-air graphics solution developed by FOR-A in collaboration with Brainstorm Multimedia at NAB2005. With digiStorm HD, broadcasters can take advantage of the technological resources of FOR-A and Brainstorm Multimedia’s eStudio virtual studio software program in a full HD environment.
digiStorm HD is centered on Brainstorm Multimedia’s eStudio virtual studio software program.
digiStorm HD is centered on Brainstorm Multimedia’s eStudio virtual studio software program. eStudio lets users create an entire virtual studio within a user-friendly interface. It features an array of plug-ins, including:
- VS Virtual Studio, used to construct simplified virtual studios;
- VS/RCG Virtual Studio, for construction of a simplified virtual studio and real-time computer graphics;
- Maya 3ds XSI, which enables 3-D files and data to be imported from Maya, 3ds max, and Softimage XSI;
- ifCalib camera calibration software;
- PPEX Presentation, allowing the importation of data from Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- A library of virtual studio sets.
For more information, visit booth C4519 or go to www.for-a.com.
Back to the top