Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
FOR-A to roll out 14-bit frame synchronizer at NAB2005
The FOR-A FA-128 frame synchronizer offers 14-bit internal processing.
FOR-A will introduce the FA-128 frame synchronizer — a 14-bit internal processing frame synchronizer.
Available as a stand-alone unit or as a modular card (UFM-128FS), the FA-128 offers clear, crisp images.
The stand-alone FA-128 is a half-rack size.
Key features include:
- Analog composite I/O
- 4:2:2 component internal signal processing
- NTSC/PAL automatic detection
- Digital 3-line adaptive comb filter processing
- Full frame memory to prevent picture field inversion during processing
- Video level, chroma level, setup level, and chroma, H, and subcarrier phase controls
For more information, visit booth C4519 or go to www.for-a.com.
Back to the top