Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
EVS to offer IPEdit online editing
EVS will unveil a new range of product evolutions and innovations aimed at improving production workflows and integration during NAB2008.
The company will feature:
- XT native support of post-production HD codecs: The company’s' XT will be shown with native support for Avid DNxHD (SMPTE VC-3 compliant) and new Apple ProsRes 422 codecs.
- IPEdit: A new online editing application that offers on-the-fly editing delivers real-time editing functions for demanding speed-to-air workflows.
- EVS Media Importer on Final Cut Pro: A plug-in option on Final Cut Pro allows users to import clips and media available on the EVS XT production server directly onto the timeline editor.
- XL lo-res server for media control and review.
- EditRec: A new VTR replacement solution for linear editing workflow offers advanced functions like networking and edit while recording.
See EVS in NAB booth C4911, or visit
View EVS' IPDirector content production management at NAB2008