08.11.2005 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Brick House Video to show Proteus standards converter
Brick House has responded to growing industry concerns over lip sync errors by including fully integrated audio delay and synchronization in the Proteus standards converter.
Brick House Video will demonstrate the new Proteus broadcast standards converter, at IBC2005.
Brick House has responded to growing industry concerns over lip sync errors by offering fully integrated audio delay and synchronization (up to several seconds) for this highly compact unit.
Key Proteus features include:
- advanced motion adaptive standards conversion algorithm;
- 10-bit SDI, composite (NTSC, PAL), component (YUV) and Y/C formats;
- high-quality NTSC/PAL decoder (10-bit, 4-line adaptive comb);
- full audio delay/synchronization options for AES, analog and embedded audio;
- video and audio processing controls;
- format converter, synchronizer, TBC and audio mux/demuxer;
- compact and rugged, field portable/desktop unit or rack mount version.
See Brick House Video at IBC2005 stand 11.118 or visit www.brickhousevideo.com.
Back to the top