Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Blue Order rolls out Media Archive 3.1 enhancements
At NAB2007, Blue Order introduced new features for its Media Archive 3.1 Enterprise MAM Platform.
New Media Archive 3.1 features include:
- Service-oriented architecture in which all Media Archive services are implemented as Web services accessible via SOAP interfaces.
- User-configurable data models that let system administrators customize the Media Archive data model using the Data Management Configurator back office tool.
- User-configurable workflow management via easy-to-use scripting language (SWoDL — Simple Workflow Description Language).
- Web-based multichannel scheduling, which lets users schedule and monitor a variety of tasks, such as ingest jobs, from a Web GUI.
- MAC Support, including a fully functional Web client for Safari.
For more information, visit www.blue-order.com.