05.10.2007 08:00 AM
Blue Order rolls out Media Archive 3.1 enhancements
At NAB2007, Blue Order introduced new features for its Media Archive 3.1 Enterprise MAM Platform.
New Media Archive 3.1 features include:
- Service-oriented architecture in which all Media Archive services are implemented as Web services accessible via SOAP interfaces.
- User-configurable data models that let system administrators customize the Media Archive data model using the Data Management Configurator back office tool.
- User-configurable workflow management via easy-to-use scripting language (SWoDL — Simple Workflow Description Language).
- Web-based multichannel scheduling, which lets users schedule and monitor a variety of tasks, such as ingest jobs, from a Web GUI.
- MAC Support, including a fully functional Web client for Safari.
For more information, visit www.blue-order.com.