AJA Video rolls out XENA DXT at IBC2004
September 23, 2004
AJA Video Systems rolled out XENA DXT, the company’s new solution for professional real-time encoding and transport using Windows Media 9 Series (WM9S).
AJA Video's XENA DXT professional real-time encoding and transport using Windows Media 9 Series
Combining AJA’s HD/SD PCI hardware and Direct Show drivers with a new interface/management application for WM9S from Durian Technology, XENA DXT brings frame-accurate WM9S encoding to the Windows platform.
XENA DXT includes:
- 64-bit/66MHz PCI card, HD/SD capable
- HD-SDI/SDI I/O
- Six-channel AES or embedded audio I/O
- AJA’s Direct Show Drivers
- Encoding/transport-management software using Windows Media 9 Series
- Frame-accurate, real-time transport between XENA-DXT systems
For more information, visit www.aja.com.
Back to the top