Rohde & Schwarz focuses on mobile TV standards
At IBC2005, Rohde & Schwarz will expand its product line to include support for the T-DMB and MediaFLO mobile standards.
The company also will present many new functions for the R&S DVM family, a test system for monitoring and analyzing MPEG-2 transport streams. Other developments include:
- A new real-time buffer analysis option with support for AVC/H.264 and options for HDTV, MPEG-4 and VC1 (WM9).
- Rohde & Schwarz has further developed its universal Broadcast Test System R&S SFU for 8-VSB/ATSC and J.83/B DTV.
- The R&S TSM-DVB DVB-T Diversity Test Receiver for mobile measurements of network coverage in digital terrestrial transmitter networks.
- The R&S XV7003 transposer system, which can expand DVB-T and DVB-H networks already in use.
- The new Transposer R&S XV703, which transposes TV signals from the master transmitter to the desired output channel.
See Rohde & Schwarz at IBC2005 stand 8.250 or visit www.rohde-schwarz.com.
Back to the top