New Streambox video transport solution provides HD at low bandwidth
Streambox is unveiling the SBT3-9100 system, which uses Streambox's ACT-L3 codec and contains advanced networking capabilities. New features of the Streambox HD release include:
- The ability to output HD and downconverted SD broadcast video simultaneously.
- Support for both digital and analog HD input/output formats.
- Support for data rates ranging from 512kb/s to 20Mb/s.
- Store-and-forward for enhanced management of HD video streams.
- Availability of a PsF option, which makes the solution ideal for film production and post production.
The end-to-end SBT3-9100 system provides real-time HD video at low bandwidth without sacrificing broadcast quality. Robust forward error correction enhances system performance, efficiency and reliability while delivering full-motion, full-frame 1080i/720p broadcast video and audio over IP-based networks.
For more information, visit www.streambox.com/products/HD_main.html.