Report details innovation lifecycle for telecom industry
Telecom and information technology consulting firm Detecon has published the latest edition of the Detecon Management Report.
Entitled “Materializing telco innovation: How to get it right,” the report examines the innovation lifecycle, a framework developed by Detecon to describe the cyclical process telecom operators use to bring new products and services to market.
Articles inside the report include:
- Making innovation happen: The telecom innovation lifecycle
- Innovation intelligence: Telecommunication advantage for differentiation
- Identified an innovation? What now?
- Seeing is believing: Product innovation & prototyping — The missing link
- TelcoTelevision — Don't miss prime time!
- Operations: Making innovation happen
An executive summary is available at www.deteconamericas.com/dmr_report.shtml.