AXON releases Synapse 3Gb/s, HD, SD modular multiviewer
AXON’s modular infrastructure and communications system, Synapse, has been enhanced with the release of GQW200 — a 3Gb/s, HD, SD-SDI quad-split-to-QWXGA converter that forms the building blocks of the modular multiviewer.
The GQW200 quad-split cards can be used to build a flexible multiviewer system, which can easily be expanded by the addition of another GQW200 per four channels, resulting in an eight-channel multiviewer. Every additional GQW200 provides an additional group of four channels. The unit supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and includes a tally and UMD OSD.
Besides the GQW200, AXON also has released an HQW200 (HD/SD version) and SQW200 (SD only). Both the HQW200 and SQW200 can easily be upgraded to handle 3Gb/s signals.
Some of the key features of the GQW include:
- Modular/linear expansion
- Starts with four inputs, but can grow to 40 inputs when needed
- Extremely low latency
- 20ms for 50Hz video
- 17ms for 60Hz video
- Compatibility up to 3Gb/s
- Output choice of DVI up to 1920 x 1200 and 3Gb/s SDI for 1080p
- Preset-based storage of all graphical settings
- One mouse click or ACP command can reorganize the multiview graphical settings
The system can be combined with a choice of more than 130 other infrastructure and conversion products from the Synapse range in the same frame.
For more information, visit