AJA to unveil Io Control Panel, five new converters
AJA will show five new converters and the Io Control Panel for Io, IoLA and IoLD at IBC2005.
The Io Control Panel enables direct, stand-alone control of Io, IoLA or IoLD from an OS X interface on the PowerMac. This allows the use of the Io as a stand-alone A-to-D and D-to-A video converter.
The control panel features extensive Proc Amp controls as well as the ability to disembed or embed audio. Its proc amp capabilities include adjustment of hue, saturation, video gain and black level, horizontal or vertical output timing, genlock settings and analog audio level control.
New converters include:
- HD10AM-HD/SDI dual-rate 8-channel AES audio embedder/disembedder;
- HD10AMA-HD/SDI dual-rate 4-channel analog audio embedder/disembedder;
- ADA4 4-channel bi-directional AES/EBU audio A/D and D/A;
- HDP4 HD-SDI/SDI to DVI-D and audio converter;
- D5PSW SDI/ASI protection switch.
See AJA at IBC2005 stand 7.610, or visit www.aja.com.
Back to the top