HD Expo to focus on opportunities, barriers to high-def expansion
HD Expo ’04 opens Thursday, Nov. 4, in Los Angeles, bringing together many of the people behind the growing high-definition television market.
The exposition will run from 1 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. at the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles.
The panels slated for the exposition, include:
- Global HD Hot Spots: The opportunities, enablers and barriers;
- Advertising Dollars: A look at the role of technology, product placement and the impact of TiVo;
- Reality Television: Does technology impact the creative process?
- HDTV: The Past, Present and Future: A look at the history of HDTV and the future integration of HD systems into digital cinema and theater networks;
- Special HDTV features: Never-before-seen video from a NASA Apollo mission and footage of SpaceShipOne, the recent winner of the $10 million X Prize, in HD.
HD Expo ’04 also will include an exhibit of new HD products and technology.
For more information, visit www.hdexpo.net
Back to the top