NAB Show and Digital Media Wire to Launch Business Conference
The NAB Show and publishing company Digital Media Wire are launching a one-day seminar at this year’s NAB Show, targeting media-related issues in the digital age.
The Media Business Conference will take place on April 13; themes include the ecosystem, online advertising, mobile entertainment and apps, social media and investments in infrastructure.
"Each year a growing number of media executives attend the NAB Show to learn more about the industry's constantly evolving business and advertising models, and they have a particular interest in understanding the impact of the Internet," said NAB Executive Vice President of Conventions and Business Operations, Chris Brown.
Topics will include:
- • Monetizing the New TV Ecosystem: Smartphones, Game Consoles, Tablets and Flat Screens
- • Straight to (Online) Video: Is Branded Entertainment the 30-Second Spot of the 21st Century?
- • Going Mobile: Entertainment Marketing, Promotion & Distribution Via Mobile
- • Mobile Apps v Mobile Web: What's the Winning Formula?
- • Reinventing Advertising: The Evolution of Advertising for Television and the Web
- • Social Media 2.0 - Understanding & Engaging Your Community