NAB Announces Television Board Members
The National Association of Broadcasters
this week announced the election of new and incumbent Television Board members:
• Jim Conschafter*, senior vice president, Broadcast Stations, Media General Broadcast Group, Richmond, Va.
• Paul Karpowicz*, president, Broadcasting Group, Meredith Corp., Hartford, Conn.
• John C. Kueneke*, president, News-Press & Gazette Broadcasting, St. Louis
• Paul McTear, president and CEO, Raycom Media, Montgomery, Ala.
• Ralph M. Oakley, vice president and COO, Quincy Newspapers Inc., Quincy, Ill.
• John E. Reardon*, president and CEO, Tribune Broadcasting Co., Chicago
An asterisk indicates an incumbent.
NAB Board Chair Alan Frank, president, Post-Newsweek Stations Inc. is the NAB Television Board chairman and Bruce Reese, president and CEO, Bonneville International, is the chairman of the Joint Radio and Television Board of Directors.