04.17.2005 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
SGL showcases FlashNet
Software Generation will demonstrate and integrate its storage archive solution, SGL FlashNet, at various vendor booths during NAB2005.
SGL’s technology can be seen working at the following booths at NAB:
- Asaca (booth SL1426): FlashNet will support Asaca's Blue Laser library technology and shared storage systems.
- Avid (booth SL600): The company will display a fully integrated end-to-end hardware and software-based archive storage solution.
- Exanet (booth SL3957): FlashNet will be demonstrated on the Exanet booth with the company's Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution.
- Grass Valley (booth SU7823A, SU7823, SU9067-MR): FlashNet will be demonstrated at the Grass Valley booth linking the company's Grass Valley NewsBrowse editing system to the long-term ADIC archive. Files will then be played out from the Profile server.
- IBIS (booth SU10332): SGL and IBIS will show the fully integrated Archive Management solution that uses SGL FlashNet as the HSM.
- Sundance Digital (booth SU10011): SGL and Sundance will show integrated archive and data management solutions with various Sundance automation applications.
For more information, visit www.sgluk.com.
Back to the top