Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Paper proposals due this month for the 57th Annual IEEE Broadcast Symposium
Time is running out to submit a paper proposal for the 57th IEEE Broadcast Symposium. Abstracts are due by May 21 for the Broadcast Technology Society event to be held in the Hotel Washington in Washington, D.C., Oct. 31-Nov 2.
Topic areas for papers may include:
- Digital radio and TV systems, terrestrial, cable, satellite, Internet, wireless;
- Streaming IPTV, VoIP, VoD, mobile TV, wireless multimedia;
- Transmission, propagation, reception, redistribution of broadcast signals, AM, FM, and TV transmitter and antenna systems;
- Advanced technologies and systems for emerging broadcasting applications, reception, transmission;
- Wireless broadband networks, IEEE 802.22 WAN;
- IT for broadcasters.
Abstracts are due by May 21
For more information, visit www.ieee.org/bts/symposium.