Multidyne offers new fiber-optic links
July 31, 2006
At the upcoming IBC2006 conference, MultiDyne will introduce several new solutions for signal processing and transmission. New products include:
- the DTV-4000, a four-channel SDI with 16 audio or eight AES fiber-optic link;
- the DTV-250 analog and digital audio multiplexer/demultiplexer for SD;
- the RGB-5000-SXGA, a low-cost RGB/SXGA on a single fiber;
- the EOS-4000 electro-optical switch for transparent, point-to-multipoint switching; and
- HDM-2000 HDMI fiber-optic extension cables
Among the new products within the DTV-4000 series:
- the DTV-4200, a four-channel SDI and 16 audio or eight AES/SPDIF channels audio fiber-optic link, provides high-quality performance with built-in SDI frame synchronizers;
- the DVM-4200, a four video and 16 audio channel fiber-optic link; and
- the DVM-8200, and eight video and 32 audio channel fiber-optic link.
A one rack-unit, modular tray will house up to three DVM-4200, DVM-8200 or DIM-8200 cards.
For more information, visit http://r29.vresp.com/?MULTIDYNEVideoFiberO/f716895f9e/647137/bc04994e62/7a363d7/.