Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Meredith signs distribution accord with ClipSyndicate
Meredith has signed a syndication agreement to distribute video from its 14 broadcast stations to stations on the ClipSyndicate network.
The Meredith stations include local CBS, NBC, FOX and CW affiliates, including:
- WGCL-TV (CBS), Atlanta;
- KPHO-TV (CBS), Phoenix, AZ;
- KPTV (FOX) and KPDX-TV (UPN), Portland, OR;
- WFSB-TV (CBS), Hartford-New Haven, CT;
- WSMV-TV (NBC), Nashville, TN;
- KCTV (CBS) and KSMO (WB), Kansas City, MO;
- WHNS-TV (FOX), Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson, SC, Asheville, NC;
- WNEM-TV (CBS), Flint-Saginaw, MI;
- WNEM-TV (FOX), Las Vegas, NV;
- WFLI-TV (WB), Chattanooga, TN;
- WSHM, (CBS) Springfield, MA;
- KFXO-CA (FOX), Bend, OR.
ClipSyndicate lets broadcasters monetize their content and extend their brands through an Internet distribution channel. It syndicates video clips to thousands of Web sites and blogs.
For more information, visit www.meredith.com.