Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
An Inside Look at Four Virtual Reality Start-Ups
What Moves the Social TV Needle?
Mark Kudsi Directs 'Art of Patron Virtual Reality Experience'
BT Renews Intelsat Deal
Top Twitter TV Shows for 2014-15 Season Unveiled
comScore Introduces MobiLens Plus
North Korean Propoganda Art Inspires the Credits of 'The Interview'
Imaginary Forces Creates Kaleidoscopic Titles for 'Bosch'
Filmmaker Embraces Short Documentary Format with Oscar-Nominated 'Crisis Hotline'
North Metro Television Goes Wireless with Comrex LiveShot
Spectra Logic and HauteSpot Networks Introduce Body-Worn Camera Video Surveillance Solution
Huge Ultra HD Display Lights Up Times Square