Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Dunkin’ Donuts Returns As ‘Talent’ Sponsor
Guest Blog: Does Programmatic TV Buying Actually Exist?
Amazon Cues Up Pilots for June 17
Bravo, E!, Syfy Spark Apps on Apple TV
Logo to Premiere Two Documentaries This Summer
Senate Judiciary Holds Over ECPA Update
Ericsson to expand KT SkyLife UHDTV
IBC Innovation Awards shortlist announced
MTG launching first Nordic UHD channel
Watch a Demo of Sony's Clear Image Zoom Technology
How HDR Affects the Color Correction Process
'Weiner' Directors on Bringing Humanity to a Media Firestorm