Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Guest Blog: Al Jazeera America Shutdown Proves Flawed Strategy Always Undermines Great Execution
DEW: Traditional TV Players Don't Have Leeway for OTT Experiments
Democrats Look to Amend Rate Reg-Blocking Act
VR: A Platform With Potential
Sling TV Bundles Cinemax for $10/Month
NBCU Launches Faux PSAs in ‘Zoolander 2’ Campaign
NBC to launch hayu
xG Technology acquires IMT
Klein leaves ITV
Watch Tyler the Creator's Peppy and Pastel Music Video
Lava Lamps Inspire Colorful Primal Scream Music Video
Squarespace's Big, Hilarious Super Bowl Risk Pays Off