Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
CMT Debuts ‘Smokey and the Bandit’ Documentary August 6
Sen. Warren Slams Comcast in Competition Speech
Watchwith Acquires MAF Metadata Unit From Arris
ITIF Report: FCC's 5G Efforts Should Focus on Spectrum, Not Standards
Lionsgate to Buy Starz for $4.4B
NASA arrives on Apple TV
AMC partner with Machinima for SVoD gaming channel
NRK invests in Tedial Evolution
Rob Burnett Makes a Laugh-Out-Loud Dramedy with 'The Fundamentals of Caring'
New Lifetime Docuseries Focuses on Families of Olympic Hopefuls
FAA's New Drone Rule Gets Mixed Responses