Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Video: Jimmy Fallon, Adele and The Roots Say 'Hello'
NBC, Family: Frank Gifford Had CTE
FCC Provides Incentive Auction Payment Flexibility
LG Hawks Roku-Powered TVs
Judge Grants BMG Judgment in DMCA Suit Against Cox
Avid at Atlantis
SHM Broadcast to represent Screen Systems in Germany
Hulu’s film focus sees revenue soar
'The Revenant': Inside the Film’s Cold, Wet, Dirty, Determined Production
'Brooklyn' Ruminates on Homesickness
The World in Your Neighborhood: Immersion in the Immigrant Experience