Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
TCA: National Geographic Channel Teams With DiCaprio on Climate Change Doc
TCA: HBOâ€™s â€˜Westworldâ€™ Producer Defends Show Against Misogyny Charges
TCA: HÃ©bert Gregory: â€˜Vice Principalsâ€™ Is About Power, Not Race or Gender
TCA16: Epix Sets Premiere Dates For â€˜Berlin Station,â€™ â€˜Gravesâ€™
TCA16: Nat Geo To Team with Katie Couric for Gender-Themed Documentary
TCA 16: Nat Geo Greenlights â€˜Dragon Teethâ€™ Scripted Series
TVBAwards 2016 nominations open
Massive Interactive launch Halo
Twitter pens Premier League highlights deal with Sky
Filmmaker Steven Caple Jr. Shows the Many Sides of Cleveland with Debut Film 'The Land'
Watch Ed Morris's Unsettling Music Video for Massive Attack
Girls Sing About What They "Really, Really Want" In Empowering UN Video