Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Crown Media Reports Higher 2Q Earnings
Cable Networks Stuffing More Ads Into Programs
Where to Be, What to Watch: Week of Aug. 3, 2015
High Churn for OTT Services
Visible World Exec: Programmatic ‘Here For Good’
CWA Stays on Job
Canon launches full HD camera for low light conditions
Quantum grows scale-out storage revenue despite weak market
Sir Martin Sorrell stresses “more online and more mobile” for future Olympics coverage
Florence + The Machine Video Releases Epic Double Feature Video:"Queen of Peace/Long & Lost"
The Perfect Blendship: Artist Designs Billboards to Vanish Into the Scenery
The Straight 'Dope' From Cinematographer Rachel Morrison