Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
FTC Will Challenge Court Dismissal of AT&T Throttling Decision
Chernock to Tackle ATSC 3.0 at BTS Symposium
Sen. Reid Again Blocks MOBILE NOW Over Rosenworcel Nomination
TheBlaze Secures Vubiquity, NRTC Carriage Deals
Cable-Tec Expo: Evolution Digital Connects With NCTC Members
People on the move – August
Producing the BBC Proms
Surreal VFX makes an impact in two very different docs
Watch the Latest Trailer for 'Luke Cage'
Ava DuVernay's 'The 13th' Will Be First Documentary to Open New York Film Festival
The Challenges of an 8K Workflow for Post-Production Houses