Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Osgood Announces Heâ€™s Retiring from â€˜CBS Sundayâ€™
Hearing In Redstone Case Leads to Settlement
Spectrum Auction: Round 21 Edges Up
AT&T, HBO Strike Multi-Platform Distribution Pact
FCC Denies Liberman Program Carriage Complaint Against Comcast
Nielsen: U.S. Added 2M TV Households, to 118.4 Million
Xenon FF-Primes Capture the Fastest Game in Sports
Wildlife Comes Into Focus with Angenieux
Onyx Cinema Tests Zeiss Lenses for Upcoming Short Film