Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
Drake's T-Mobile 'Restricted Bling' Dials Up 54.7M Social Impressions
The Telecom Act at 20
'Shades of Blue' Gets Second Season on NBC
New York City, PSC Staff Wary of Cablevision/Altice Deal
`Black-ish,' `Empire' Big Winners At NAACP Image Awards
Cincinnati Bell Rings Up Slimmed-Down TV Packages
OTT video services: 4 questions to consider for 2016 and beyond
Sky invests in mobile fan engagement
Australian Open coverage breaks ratings record
Apple Releases FCP, Motion and Compressor Updates
'The Big Short' Director Adam McKay Credits His Improv Roots for His Film's Success
6-Minute British Airways Ad Pulls on the Heartstrings