Matrox Video Products Group has begun worldwide shipment of the Matrox RT.X2, a real-time native HDV and DV editing platform bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Matrox RT.X2 is designed primarily for real-time native HDV and DV editing. It also provides a high-quality MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame codec so users can capture other HD and SD formats using RT.X2's analog inputs and mix all types of footage on the timeline in real time. Key features include:
· Real-time multi-layer workflows that combine HD and SD material;
· Real-time Matrox Flex CPU effects, including color correction, speed changes and chroma/luma keying;
· Real-time and accelerated Matrox Flex GPU effects, including 2-D and 3-D DVE, blur/glow/soft focus and shine;
· Native HDV and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame HD editing;
· Native DV, DVCAM, DVCPRO and MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame SD editing.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.
How Media Stocks Will Perform After Big Fall
SAG-AFTRA/Labels Agree on Worldwide Streaming Deal
Season 2 of 'Behind the Story with the Paley Center' Returning to SundanceTV This Fall
Time Warner Cable Must Pay $5.9M in Restaurant Suit
Interactive Pizza. Again.
BT Sport prepares for National League coverage with Sony
Harmonic and Dimetis partner for DVB-T2 HEVC trials in Germany
Sky News sets a Guinness World Record with LiveU tech
What Next, Adobe? An Interview with their Sr. Director of Product Management for Video
Where it all Began: Interview with Premiere, FCP and iMovie developer, Randy Ubillos
Cool iPad Tools for Editors