MAB announces dates for annual conference
March 7, 2005
The Michigan Association of Broadcasters (MAB) is holding its annual Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference and Expo March 7 and 8 at the Lansing Center, in Lansing, Michigan. Broadcasters, production professionals and manufacturer reps are encouraged to come.
The comprehensive engineering track for this year's conference includes:
- Test and measurement for DTV
- Common engineering problems for cable and digital HD
- Understanding and complying with FCC regulations
- Applying film technologies to digital video cameras
- Completing DTV coverage through on-channel and translator technologies
- Cheap cures for the common station
The conference will feature industry consultant Stephen M. R. Covey as keynote speaker and Bill Laimbeer of the Detroit Shock, along with many top industry experts. The GLBC Exhibit Hall features more than 90 booths showcasing the latest technology and services.
For more information, visit www.michmab.com.
Back to the top