Inergize Digital Media, Entriq team to provide smooth digital content workflow for more than 50 TV newsrooms
July 1, 2008
Inergize Digital Media has deployed Entriq’s media services in conjunction with its own Web content management system to help more than 50 TV broadcasters to streamline the workflow and distribution of their digital content across multiple platforms.
Inergize’s Entriq-powered digital media solution makes it simple to network digital content across a portfolio of publishing properties. The solutions address newsrooms’ need to scale to the demands for content presented by broadband and IP video media environments.
The Entriq-integrated Inergize solution offers:
- Ingest of content and metadata from existing production systems
- Media processing architecture to automate tasks for media movement, segmentation and conversion
- Real-time delivery of digital assets to Web, mobile, IPTV and other platforms
- Syndication options and publication to multiple device platforms
- Easy integration with existing TV newsroom interfaces
- Use of existing metadata for automating workflow associated with file trafficking, publishing and processing
For information, visit www.entriq.com and www.inergizedigitalmedia.com.