Inergize Digital Media, Entriq team on digital content workflow
June 13, 2008
Inergize Digital Media (IDM) has deployed Entriq's media services in conjunction with its own Web content management system to help more than 50 TV broadcasters streamline the workflow and distribution of their digital content across multiple platforms.
IDM’s Entriq-powered digital media solution makes it simple to network digital content across a portfolio of publishing properties. The solutions address the need of newsrooms to scale to the demands for content presented by broadband and IP video media environments.
The Entriq-integrated Inergize solution offers:
For more information, visit
- Ingest of content and metadata from existing production systems
- Media processing architecture to automate tasks for movement, segmentation and conversion of media
- Real-time delivery of digital assets to Web, mobile, IPTV and other platforms.
- Syndication options and publication to multiple device platforms
- Easy integration with existing TV newsroom interfaces
- Use of existing meta-information for automating workflow associated with file trafficking, publishing and processing