Hollywood Post Alliance announces Second Annual HPA Awards, calls for early entries
June 16, 2007
The Hollywood Post Alliance has announced that the Second Annual HPA Awards will be presented Nov. 1, 2007, during a gala evening event at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles. The HPA Awards, launched in 2006, acknowledge creative and technical excellence in post production.
The HPA Awards highlight the contributions of the men and women of the post-production industry.
The HPA Awards invite entries in the following 13 categories:
- Outstanding Color Grading using a DI process — Feature Film
- Outstanding Color Grading — Television
- Outstanding Color Grading — Commercial
- Outstanding Editing — Feature Film
- Outstanding Editing — Television
- Outstanding Editing — Commercial
- Outstanding Audio Post — Feature Film
- Outstanding Audio Post — Television
- Outstanding Audio Post — Commercial
- Outstanding Compositing — Feature Film
- Outstanding Compositing — Television
- Outstanding Compositing — Commercial
- Overall Engineering Excellence
For more information, visit www.hpaawards.net.