System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at DotNetNuke.Framework.DefaultPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in e:\websites\tvtechnology.com\public_html\Default.aspx.cs:line 791
An electrical malfunction set the studio of WABC-TV in New York ablaze May 27 as the station’s news anchors and crew were preparing for the 11 p.m. newscast.
The station alternated between putting up bars and going black for two hours while the fire was brought under control. No one was injured in the blaze, but the station’s set was destroyed and smoke filled the lobby of the station.
The station resumed its news coverage with its 5 a.m. report May 28 from its update desk in the newsroom.
Firefighters said they believed an electrical outlet was responsible for the fire.
For more information, visit abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5345032.
Fox Execs Re-Enter TCA Fray
NAB Wants to Weigh In on Ownership Court Challenges
House Passes Broadcasting Board of Governors Remake
House Passes BBG Remake
Goodlatte Continues Atop House Judiciary
It's Official: Walden Tops House E&C
Free Akamai webinar: The Promise of the Cloud
YouTube adds 4K support for live streaming
Netflix launches downloading for offline viewing
Hear Jason Schwartzman Interview Brother Robert About His Debut Feature Film 'Dreamland'
Video Artist Bill Viola Wonders If VR Signifies Our Anticipation of Extinctions in the Natural World
Google Compiles Three Decades of NASA Imagery Into Stunning and Informative Timelapse