2004 Excellence Awards - Enter Now!
October 12, 2004
The fourth annual
Broadcast Engineering Excellence Awards are just around the corner, and we would like you to be a part of it!
The Excellence Awards recognize innovation and quality design and con-struction of production and broadcast facilities.
From RF to DVD production, the transmitter sites, TV stations and production facilities presented in the 2005 Broadcast Engineering Digital Reference Guide will represent some of the best work of today’s top systems integrators.
The Digital Reference Guide is published in December, and once it falls into the hands of our readers, they will be able to vote for their favorite installation at www.broadcastengineering.com.
In order to have your facility entered in the 2005 Excellence Awards, you must submit the following:
- There is a $600 fee for each facility entered. There is no limit to how many entries you can submit.
- Checks should be made out to: Broadcast Engineering. The check should accompany the following materials:
- 1) Each entrant must supply 400-600 words of text describing the facility and the equipment chosen.
- 2) Each entrant must supply at least one, and up to three, production ready photos (300 dpi, jpg/tif, minimum 2-inch size).
- 3) Each entrant must provide a list of the facility’s design team and a list of the key equipment used (Click here to view an example).
- 4) Each entrant must fill out an entry form and sign it for their entry to be included.
- All entries will follow a set layout for the purpose of consistency. (Click here to see an example of how the story will look in the magazine.)
The check, signed entry form, text, photos, and design team and equipment lists can be e-mailed to Angela Daunis,
firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to her at:
Broadcast Engineering Magazine Attn: Angela Daunis
9800 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66212
If e-mailing materials, the check must be mailed at the same time or beforehand!
ALL MATERIALS ARE DUE BY Nov. 1 (Please note extended deadline: Oct. 15, 2004)
Materials will not be returned to the entrants and previews of the final story will not be available due to time constraints.
If you have any questions, please contact Angela Daunis at 913-967-1763 or at email@example.com.