/
10.04.2002
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Digigram announces new broadcast subsidiary

Digigram has announced the merger of its subsidiary, Aztec Radiomedia, with European broadcast equipment manufacturer, Audemat.

The merger, effective Dec. 31, 2003, will result in the formation of a new company, Audemat-Aztec Solutions, which will focus on products targeted to global television and radio broadcasters, including those in the U.S.

Audemat shareholders will own 60 percent of the new company with the remaining 40 percent held by Digigram. The current Audemat management will direct Audemat-Aztec Solutions: Daniel Werbrouck, as chairman and product director, and Bruno Rost, as managing director.

While the merger won’t be completed until next year, the Audemat management team has assumed control of Audemat and Aztec Radiomedia so that Audemat-Aztec Solutions will be operational from the outset.

For more information, visit: www.digigram.com and www.audemat.com.

Back to the top




Comments
Post New Comment
If you are already a member, or would like to receive email alerts as new comments are
made, please login or register.

Enter the code shown above:

(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above
image, reload the page to generate a new one.)

No Comments Found




Wednesday 9:02AM
Analysts: TV Regs 'Not as Dire as We Thought'
We feel the negatives are known and are a lot more comfortable recommending the space.


 
Featured Articles
Discover TV Technology