Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
CEA, Digital Media Wire, NYU announce sixth annual Future of Television Forum
The Future of Television Forum is a two-day executive conference presented by NYU's Stern School of Business, Digital Media Wire and the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). An annual conference, this year’s event will be held Nov. 8-9, 2007 and will bring together major industry players from cable and broadcast networks, satellite operations and advertising to focus on the future of television.
The program consists of industry leadership keynotes and discussion panels on timely topics focused on the industry’s future.
Scheduled sessions include:
- “What’s Next: The Top Five Digital Media Trends to Watch and Why”
- “A View from the Top: The Outlook for the Television Industry & Digital Media”
- “Global TV & the Emergence of Worldwide Content Distribution Networks”
- “New Television Technologies You Need to Know”
- “The Future of Television Advertising”
- “Monetizing Consumer Generated Video: What Is an Acceptable Model for Consumers and the Television Industry?”
- “Who’s Watching (and are they buying anything)? The Evolution of Metrics and Analytics for Television 2.0”
- “Digital Television (DTV) is Coming!”
- “Quadruple Play? Transforming the Consumer Experience by Bundling Digital TV, Broadband Internet and Voice”
For more information, visit www.televisionconference.com/index.shtml.