10.12.2006 08:00 AM
Broadcast Engineering announces IBC2006 Pick Hit Award winners
Broadcast Engineering’s world edition has announced the winners of the Pick Hit Awards for IBC2006.
Pick Hit Awards are the industry’s longest running new technology awards. They are presented in recognition of the innovative technology developed and shown at IBC2006.
An anonymous panel of Broadcast Engineering readers who are working professionals in the broadcast, post and network and satellite industries selected the winners.
The IBC2006 Broadcast Engineering Pick Hit winners are:
- 1-2-1View for the Ninja N106 digital signage media player;
- Abaltat for the Muse music composer;
- Accuscene for the HDV20S HD viewfinder;
- Avocent for the MPX1000 HD multipoint extender;
- Building4Media for Live Assist live join;
- Chyron for Channel Box automation;
- Cinegy for Air automation;
- Codex Digital for the Codex HDD field recorder;
- Deltron for the RUN-HDS001 passive HD splitter;
- Dolby for the DP600 program optimizer;
- Edirol for the V-440HD multiformat video switcher
- Mikrom for the MVR100/Megacine HDD field recorder;
- Miranda Technologies for the Xstation channel-in-a-box;
- Neptuny for Caplan IPTV business management;
- Omneon for the MediaGrid storage grid;
- Omnibus for the iTX playout channel;
- PacketVision for the PV1000 MPEG splicer;
- Telemetrics for the Teleglide support track;
- Telescript for the Reflex 8 tablet prompting solution;
- Wohler Technologies for the Touch It Plus touch screen monitor.
Be sure to pick up the November edition of Broadcast Engineering’s world edition for a detailed discussion of the winners and their technologies.