In an effort to significantly increase its affiliation in the broadcast market, Anixter has formed a National Broadcast/Entertainment Sales Organization. Anixter supplies wire, cable, interconnect products and services for both mission-critical field use and permanent install projects.
In addition to utilizing its existing distribution network of 133 locations, Anixter has considerably increased inventory on the east coast in Cranbury, NJ, and opened a new warehouse and retail facility, with more than $3.5 million of inventory, on the west coast in Burbank, CA. Products are available for both will-call and delivery nationally.
Headquartered near Chicago, Anixter is a distributor of communication products, electrical and electronic wire and cable. It distributes fasteners and other small parts (“C” Class inventory components) to original equipment companies.
Anixter also offers such services as:
- eBusiness integration solutions
- Product enhancement (cutting to length, reel labeling, stripping, dyeing, twisting, and SpeedPull)
- Inventory and material management (consignment, just-in-time delivery, feed-the-job and kitting)
- Logistics services (24-hour service, same-day or next-day delivery, auto-replenishment, custom freight and return policies and consolidated billing)
- Financial services (buy-backs, guaranteed inventory, stock rotation and credit card ordering)
For more information, visit www.anixter.com.
Back to the top