Deborah D. McAdams /
01.04.2013 02:37PM
Android Dyle TV Receiver Coming from Auto Accessory Maker, Escort
Company announced intent to make receiver peripheral
WEST CHESTER, OHIO -- Escort, a designer and manufacturer of automotive accessories, announced its plans to expand its Dyle mobile TV service to Android devices. The company said its Escort MobileTV accessory previously launched compatibility on iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch devices last month.

The Escort MobileTV is a dongle receiver that works with the free iDTV USA app, soon to be available in the Google Play Store. Available without a subscription fee through 2013, Dyle mobile TV provides live, local broadcast television on mobile devices, through 90 stations in 35 markets.

“By addressing the significant installed base of Android smartphones and tablets, Escort will play an important role in making mobile TV available to a large segment of US consumers,” said Salil Dalvi and Erik Moreno, co-general managers of Mobile Content Venture, creator of Dyle.

Comments

Posted by: Anonymous
Thu, 12-19-2013 - 2:22PM Report Comment
It will be so exciting to have this device while travelling and watch my favourite TV shows. Thanks! San Diego landscaping
Posted by: Anonymous
Fri, 10-11-2013 - 11:27AM Report Comment
Is this product like rabbit ears? I think digital reception is a joke. It was never perfected in my opinion. I'm lucky if I can receive one or two stations and I live in a suburb within a mile of a major city. At least analog tv provided three or more stations no matter what your location was. I think it was a plan to force the consumer to purchase cable or satellite tv.
Posted by: Isabella P.
Wed, 09-11-2013 - 8:02AM Report Comment
Smartphone devices has brought a technological revolution for the users, and it would be interesting to watch TV on a phone device with the help of this device. Smart Media YOBSN
Posted by: Isabella P.
Wed, 09-11-2013 - 8:01AM Report Comment
Posted by: Jimmy Thomas
Fri, 09-06-2013 - 5:01PM Report Comment
I am curious to know whether this Escort MobileTV accessory will be compatible with my windows smartphone? Click here to see my site.
Posted by: Florance Henderson
Mon, 07-15-2013 - 9:56AM Report Comment
It's an amazing technology, and I am just wondering how would it feel if I can watch my favorite TV shows directly on my Android phone device while travelling. Regards, Condo investments
Posted by: Anonymous
Sat, 05-25-2013 - 1:18AM Report Comment
Mobile TV is a new concept for many people like me, and I am fascinated to have it under my possession. Regards, Comparatif assurance chien
Posted by: Kelvin Clan
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 1:47AM Report Comment
The growing technology has facilitated us with mobile TV services, and it is an amazing experience to use such facilities. Regards, London Escort Agencies

Monday 6:39AM
What Price Reliability?
Digitally delivered TV has seen a pile o’ fail lately.