TANDBERG Television to feature new contribution, distribution solutions
April 9, 2009
TANDBERG Television will unveil a selection of new products for video contribution and distribution at the NAB Show.
The company will show its ability to deliver MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC, HD, SD, linear and nonlinear formats over satellite or fiber.
New contribution and distribution products will include:
- RX8200 integrated receiver decoder, which gives service providers a la carte freedom to select the features they need
- RX8330 distribution receiver, which can receive HD services and provide a downconverted SDI output for broadcast or monitoring applications
- Cortex-2, which simplifies the management of video resources over either ATM or IP/MPLS networks
- A new generation of the EN8040 Voyager satellite newsgathering uplink solution
- A new generation of MediaPath secure content delivery system
See TANDBERG Television at the NAB Show in Booth SU5108.