10.02.2008 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Studio Technologies showcases Live-Link field camera interface
Studio Technologies featured its Live-Link portable single-mode optical camera interface for ENG, SNG and OB applications during IBC2008.
Live-Link is designed to handle daily news remote interfacing. It offers full support for HD and SD digital video, analog video, on-air and cue audio, intercom and Ethernet data.
- clearly labeled, user-friendly interface
- rugged enclosure
- full status LEDs for fast troubleshooting
- support for HD- and SD-SDI, DVB, NTSC and PAL
- two mic/line connections
- two line-level paths for IFB
- two-channel auto-nulling intercom
- 10/100 Ethernet transport
- Anton/Bauer battery adapter
For more information, visit www.studio-tech.com.