11.10.2009 03:23 PM
Ross Video announces SoftMetal software upgrade
Ross Video has introduced Version 4.2 software for the 1000 and 3000 series SoftMetal video servers. The latest software upgrade is available free to all existing SoftMetal owners.
SoftMetal Version 4.2 upgrades include:
• Support for the Sony BVW-75 and Odetics protocol for remote device control;
• MediaManger can now import, export, rename or delete media items for the server;
• Frame-interpolated slow motion via play client or external device controller;
• Time Delay Instant Replay (TDIR) option;
• GPI input and output signals;
• VDCP remote port mapping;
• Mixed-resolution ganged recording and playback; and
• Integrated throttled FTP.