Matthews Studio Equipment to unveil Intel-a-Jib
August 5, 2009
Matthews Studio Equipment will feature five new products at IBC2009, including a new jib and dolly.
The company will introduce:
- Intel-a-Jib, a modular jib system that can go from zero to 10ft in two minutes without tools. It features a V-lock connector, which makes assembly and disassembly simple and fast, without wires or cable;
- Red Dolly, outfitted with Matthews’ Mini Bazooka, performs 0-degree to tight 360-degree repeatable full circles, “crabbing” and quick dolly reverse shots;
- Round-d-Round Doorway Dolly, which offers all-wheel steering and turns in a tight 6ft circle;
- Monitor Mounts, CNC machined from 6061T-6 aluminum billet; and
- MAXine, the newest member of Matthews’ series of lighting stands that get the fixtures up and out from the main supporting column.
See Matthews Studio Equipment at IBC2009 in Stand 11.A70.