Solid State Logic to feature C300 HD Master Studio System at NAB2008
March 25, 2008
Solid State Logic will feature its C300 HD Master Studio System with its entire C Series product portfolio at NAB2008.
Designed for the full spectrum of film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console for fast, efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD addresses the requirements of nonlinear film and TV production.
Key features include:
- tri-level sync support
- serial control of HD VTRs
- enhanced 96kHz feature set with provision for up to 16 discrete audio channels
- pec/direct switch option
- three- or four-channel side/rear surround panning
- extended DAW control with softkey keyboard commands
- tilting center screen option
The C300 HD integrates DAW control using techniques pioneered with SSL’s AWS 900 Analog Workstation System. This brings the workstation into the console, allowing interaction between console and DAW. For more information, visit