Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Opticomm introduces Optiva fiber transmission platform
The new Optiva digital daisy-chained fiber optic transmission platform is the result of Opticomm’s initiative to improve its existing solutions for video, audio and data fiber optic networking.
- A customizable multi-oriented video, audio and data input configuration;
- Daisy-chained time division multiplexing (TDM) to combine and multiplex various video, audio and data signals;
- Intelligent bandwidth allocation;
- 10-bit digitally encoded broadcast-quality transmission; 12-bit is applied for studio-quality;
- Network management via OptivaView SNMP management suite.
For more information, visit www.opticomm.com.
Back to the top